TuMS
Our Main website is TuMS.tk Please log in or register to continue. Dont forget to vote !!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TuMS
Our Main website is TuMS.tk Please log in or register to continue. Dont forget to vote !!
TuMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ashleys gm app

Go down

ashleys gm app Empty ashleys gm app

Post  Ashley Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:50 pm

1 : Why do you want to be a GM in TuMS?
because i love this server so freakin much and tu is hot and so is shaun f3 lol
2 : What are you going to do IF/when you become a GM?
i would help the new players and existing players get to know the game and help them where things are or if they have problems do my best to help them
3 : What are you going to do when you see a hacker, hacking in front of you?
i would tell him to plz stop hacking for it is not allowed on this server and warn them of the autobann system if they continue to hack if they didnt stop i would report the problem to tu and inform him of the issue because im not sure if he wants us to bann people or not so i would ask him what he wanted done about the problem if i could not get ahold of tu i would jail the person until tu tells me what he wants done
4 : Why do you think we should choose you as a GM?
because i love to have fun and provide enthusiasm and help people throughout the server
5 : Give a description of yourself [Personality]
umm ok....?
im 17 my bday is june 11th
i currently live in New york
i have an awesome friendly personality and love to have fun
and joke around
i can be very serious WHEN i have to lol
6 : Do you have any Experience of being a GM ?

yes i was a gm on aznms and was a gm on extravagence ms quite a long time ago until i quit the server cuz the admin was being rude
it was a v62 server so it was different from this server alot on that one people could be really REALLY rude but i havent had any bad people on this server that hate me or at least i dont think but all in all i love this server and hope to be gm

Ashley

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum