TuMS
Our Main website is TuMS.tk Please log in or register to continue. Dont forget to vote !!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TuMS
Our Main website is TuMS.tk Please log in or register to continue. Dont forget to vote !!
TuMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Klanys gm app

Go down

Klanys gm app Empty Klanys gm app

Post  mrmiranda Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:43 pm

1 : Why do you want to be a GM in TuMS?
I want to become a gm in TUMS becuase i want to help out the server and ease its worrys for hackers and dupers and its problems.
2 : What are you going to do IF/when you become a GM?
If i become a gm i will have fun to and stop hackers and try to do fun and custom events and help people when they need and wont stop until they are satisfied.
3 : What are you going to do when you see a hacker, hacking in front of you?
if i see a hacker in front of me ill tell them they are hacking and if they deny it then a perm ban and if its just a little hack then a really long temp ban to maybe a couple weeks to make this server hacker free.
4 : Why do you think we should choose you as a GM?
i think you should choose me as a gm becuase i have exp on being a gm and i like to help people and make the server fun and if dont get chosen ill still help out and have fun.
5 : Give a description of yourself [Personality]
i like sports am fun am great in school am a male 16 years old am on the comp 4 days a week am not a comp freak also i like to hang out with freinds i have a kind and caring personality.
6 : Do you have any Experience of being a GM ?
Yes i have alot of exp as gm i know many commands and ive been gm in 5 servers ive been gm in bannerstory,i was owner of xforcems i was gm of 1100-story also tommyms and pawnerstory. Ive i dont get chosen ill still help out helpng out the gms and players
P.S Good luck to all the other APPS and my own.
My email if i get chosen jordanm.r@hotmail.com or tell me in a reply or pm me thx.

mrmiranda

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum