TuMS
Our Main website is TuMS.tk Please log in or register to continue. Dont forget to vote !!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TuMS
Our Main website is TuMS.tk Please log in or register to continue. Dont forget to vote !!
TuMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GM APPS HERE

+4
chngcy
ShimmyFun
karen1231
Tu
8 posters

Go down

GM APPS HERE Empty GM APPS HERE

Post  Tu Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:24 pm

1 : Why do you want to be a GM in TuMS?
2 : What are you going to do IF/when you become a GM?
3 : What are you going to do when you see a hacker, hacking in front of you?
4 : Why do you think we should choose you as a GM?
5 : Give a description of yourself [Personality]
6 : Do you have any Experience of being a GM ?
Tu
Tu
Admin

https://tums.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

GM APPS HERE Empty GM Apps

Post  karen1231 Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:49 am

Red color : Answers.

I would like to become a GM in TuMs because I think it is a great server and I am responsible for all my acts.

I will ban all the hackers I see and help other people if they has questions or need my help. I will not become a GM just for fun. I will try my best to help out everything I could do and I believe it is a honor to be one.

When I see a hacker hacking in front of me, I will make sure that the hacker will be not seen again and I will ban that hacker. I will not just be like, "Oh whatever. Who cares if that person hacks.". I will be responsible for all my acts.

I think you should choose me as a GM because I'm a hard worker and i do not slack off work. I try my best of everything and never give up. I will do a great job once I'm a GM and log on actively.

I am a straight A and B + student and try my best no matter what. If someone tells me to do something good, I do it. I NEVER slack off work and when there is something happening wrong, I just think of what to do and I fix the problems. I come home from school, and do all my homework. Then, i do some research on the computer if I have to, and go on playing games for 5 hours each day. Then, I go out and play with my friends.

Yes, I do have experience of being a GM because, every time I get chosen for being a GM which is only once in a old private server that had shut down, I always did the right job, so the Head GM's always complimented me and they say I do a great job and I am always told by being very responsible.

And my in- game name is x3NoName.
Thank You.

karen1231

Back to top Go down

GM APPS HERE Empty Re: GM APPS HERE

Post  ShimmyFun Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:06 am

1: i always want to see cool stuff that gm does
2: i'll just help new commers and tell them about the server
3: ban them but be4 that ill check twice if he is really hacking
4: im not saying u should choose me im asking if you want me
5: im very boring,sometimes funny, sorta helpful, like to learn more about being a gm
6: yes in 2 servers but they got shut down, i have a hand book on being a gm
i know most of the codes.
if i dont get accept ill still play this server -sign- Shimmery
ShimmyFun
ShimmyFun

http://ShimmyChan.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  chngcy Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:53 am

Admin wrote:1 : Why do you want to be a GM in TuMS?

1)I Want To Be A GM In TuMs Because I Can Help Maplers With Any Difficulties And I Feel That If Any GM Is Not Online I Will Do My Best To Serve This Server And Whatever I Do In This Server I Am Responsible For Those Acts I Have Done

2)I Will Try To Create More Events To Allows The Maplers To Have Fun And Help Them With Any Difficulties They Met With. I Will Be Responsible For All My Acts If I Have Done Something Wrong To This Server Or Do Something Bad Which A GM Is Not To Do So. I Will Follow All GM Rules And Will Not Break Any GM Rules I Will Follow Accordingly Without Any Mistakes.

3)I Will Ask The Gms Whose Online To Ask them that if 1 of the maplers is hacking and i should ban him/her or should not ban and i will find out the reason myself if no GM is online. If The Mapler Is Hacking I Will Ban Him/Her Straight Away And Will Not Allow Him/Her To Play.

4)I Think You Should Choose Me As A GM Because When Any Computers Systems Are Down I Can Fix It And I Will Always Be Online From Morning To Midnight To Look Around And See If Any Hackers Was Hacking In This Server And I Also Can Be Very Friendly With Those Maplers And I Will Not Bully Any Maplers OR Scold Dirty Language In This Server I Will Try All My Best To Serve This Server Without Any Failure With A GM Host. I Will Do My Best And Will Not Let The Others Maplers Or GMS To Look Down On Me.

5) I Am A Computer Expert And I Can Fix Some Problems When The Server Are Down And I Will Only Have A Few Hours Nap During Day And Will Use The Computer To Browse Around And If You Let Me Be A GM I can Guarantee That I Will Always Online And Spend Lesser Time on Browsing On The Internet.

6)I Have Experience Become A GM Because I Did Join My Cousin Private Server And He Allows Me To Become A GM And I Am Familiar To Those Code For Etc,Items,And Many Others Items As Well. My Cousin Had Shut Down The Server Already And I Have No More GM Post And I Will Try This Server TO Allow Me to Become GM Back Again And Serve This Server With Pride.

In Game Name:ChemicalX

chngcy

Back to top Go down

Post  Al3x Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:27 am

Tu wrote:1 : Why do you want to be a GM in TuMS?

1:I want to be a gm because i want to enjoy the experience of becoming a gm instead of playing just a normal player.
2:I will help players and make TuMs as enjoyable as i can and help with/make events.
3:take a pic of it (if i can) or immediately ban him/her without any hesitation.
4:I think u should choose me because i have played maple for about 3 and a half years and private servers for about 1 year or so, and i have alot of experience in both maples, and i really want to take my maple experience to the next level.
5:Im a fun, enjoyable person who tutors like...50 people at my school( helping is just something i do for a living), and i dont really have much of a temper, i do whatever i can to help most people who i like, and even those i dont, and im a very welcoming person, so to speak.
6:No i dont, which i think should be another reason y u should make me a gm, because i have been playing maple just normal and then finally with a little handicap in private servers ( alot of servers), and i think i could do alot for TuMs...(as much as i can)

Alex

P.S. I really do hope i become a gm ( hopefully there are slots open) and if i do i will do my best to make TuMs as enjoyable as i alone can.No doubt about it.

Al3x

Back to top Go down

GM APPS HERE Empty GM applications

Post  INinja Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:48 pm

1. I want to be a GM in TuMS becuz i have never become a GM in a private server before. I really want to see the skills that a GM has and have the authority to ban a hacker.(they really tick me off)

2. What i will do when i become a GM is probaly check out the GM zone and get know how to be a better GM. Then i'll just play normally maybe host events sometimes.

3. I will first take a screen shot for evidence and then i'll choose the proper punishment for the hacker.

4. I think you should choose me becuz i am freindly and responsible. I will try to do what is right.

5. I am a boy. I have good grades at school. i also have many friends and like to play sports.

6. No, i don't have any experience being a GM, but i would really like to start now.

INinja

Back to top Go down

GM APPS HERE Empty why

Post  iRawrx3 Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:41 am

INinja wrote:1 : Why do you want to be a GM in TuMS?

1. I want to be a GM in TuMS becuz i have never become a GM in a private server before. I really want to see the skills that a GM has and have the authority to ban a hacker.(they really tick me off)

2. What i will do when i become a GM is probaly check out the GM zone and get know how to be a better GM. Then i'll just play normally maybe host events sometimes.

3. I will first take a screen shot for evidence and then i'll choose the proper punishment for the hacker.

4. I think you should choose me becuz i am freindly and responsible. I will try to do what is right.

5. I am a boy. I have good grades at school. i also have many friends and like to play sports.

6. No, i don't have any experience being a GM, but i would really like to start now.

Why start now? Why not later? Why not before?

If you haven't been a gm, then I suggest u should talk to someone who HAS been
gm to know more about being a gm and what permission gms have.
iRawrx3
iRawrx3

Back to top Go down

Post  pETE2k Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:56 pm

Why're you being so mean to him he just want to show us that he's worthy to be a GM candidate it isn't neither you or i witch decides that it's TUUU :3 but anyways don't be so mean to nubies.

'You know that the grammar isn't everything in a application it's what you feel about the server and what you will do for it that's all that matters.'

- pETE

Last edited by pETE2k on Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:57 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : i don't know you tell me :))

pETE2k

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum