TuMS
Our Main website is TuMS.tk Please log in or register to continue. Dont forget to vote !!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TuMS
Our Main website is TuMS.tk Please log in or register to continue. Dont forget to vote !!
TuMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GM Apply xMayx

Go down

GM Apply xMayx Empty GM Apply xMayx

Post  Mayx3 Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:23 am

1) i want to be gm in tums becuz i like this server so much and this is only server i think it's the best, i want to be gm becuzalot of people were gm and they have fun acept me , im always busy doing things and i want to help people too.
2) I will help people wif problem, making videos , do event if people want and only 1-2 leafs for events winner, and help people in hamachi if they want to join but they missing somthing to join.
3) If i saw a hacker and it's in front of me i will take a picture of it and send to Tu but after i take picture i will banned right away because im sure for 100% if i know they hack or not.
4) becuz i always been dream to be a gm in a server that awesome like rydah but i never get to be gm of those server.
5) ign: xMayx , name: May Lee , im 13 , i live in California Los Angeles is my city and i go to Jefferson Middle Skool , i love where im .
6)Yes , i was gm in dylanMS, Pixelms, dracoms, and NobodyMs , but they all i cant join cuz dylan v.62, pixelms i got banned becuz i didn't on alot becuz i was on vacation but admin didn't know that, dracoms they shutdown like longtime ago and it's really populor, and NobodyMS i was owner but nexon tell me to shut down and send me a mail to my house and i got alot of time to thinking wat to do so i choose the answer to Nexon is Shut down and be safe.
My email : sydney.steven@yahoo.com i really love to help people Very Happy

Mayx3

Back to top Go down