TuMS
Our Main website is TuMS.tk Please log in or register to continue. Dont forget to vote !!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TuMS
Our Main website is TuMS.tk Please log in or register to continue. Dont forget to vote !!
TuMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beny's GM APP

Go down

Beny's GM APP Empty Beny's GM APP

Post  Beny Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:44 am

1 : Why do you want to be a GM in TuMS?
I am new to this server but so far it is like the best i have ever played, ive always wanted to be a gm and i was on the legendary PCMaple , i was a gm there till it closed. i know i can help this server a lot and i can show you this. i also take on respodibilities that some people cant, i also am extremely active and want to make this server #1.

2 : What are you going to do IF/when you become a GM?
I'm going to spend my time playing on the server, i will be searching to make sure noone is hacking. i'll help every new player and host events to make people happy. i will be a fair gm and listen to what everyone has to say. i will follow any rules i am given by my superiors and i know i can truly help.
3 : What are you going to do when you see a hacker, hacking in front of you?
First off i will immediatly jail him. then i will wait untill a gm above my authority gives me any authorization to ban him. if i am authorized to ban immediatly, i shall do so.
4 : Why do you think we should choose you as a GM?
I think i should be a gm because i know u guys can count on me, i also am very active and trust worthy. i always help and never ignore people. i also have event ideas that noone ever think of. i think i should also be a GM because i also know i can get many more people to join this server.
5 : Give a description of yourself [Personality]
I am a 15 year old male. My name is Benjamin Mona. i live in California.
My playing times are 8:00A.M. to around 4:00A.M. i live in the pacific west time zone.
i am extremely active and very nice to many players.

6 : Do you have any Experience of being a GM ?
Yes i have been gm on 1 other server called PCMaple it was a v55 server like this one.
i know exactly what to do when i start off and will do everything i am told.

Hope you pick me.. thanks Smile

Beny

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum