TuMS
Our Main website is TuMS.tk Please log in or register to continue. Dont forget to vote !!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TuMS
Our Main website is TuMS.tk Please log in or register to continue. Dont forget to vote !!
TuMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gm App ; Stephie

Go down

Gm App ; Stephie Empty Gm App ; Stephie

Post  Stephie Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:12 pm

1 : Why do you want to be a GM in TuMS?

I want to become a GM in TuMS because it's a good server and I'd like to make it better Smile.

2 : What are you going to do IF/when you become a GM?

I would help people in-need, make events so people may enjoy the server, ban every hackers i see and give ideas to the server Very Happy.

3 : What are you going to do when you see a hacker, hacking in front of you?
If i see a hacker hack in front of me, i would let him one chance. Because, I think that everyone needs at least one chance. But if the hacker hacks one more time, I would ban him without hesitation. If I've seen to many hackers, my opinion about hackers would be a final(I wont give anymore chances).

4 : Why do you think we should choose you as a GM?

I think you should choose me as a GM because I always try my best for everything. Plus, I can be really responsible at times and I'm a kind person, I love helping people Very Happy.

5 : Give a description of yourself [Personality]

I guess "smart", that's what my friends say. Even though I don't really think I'm smart, I can find ways to fix problems. Plus, I would always try to find something fun for people to do so they wont be bored. Sometimes i fail, but I won't give up.

6 : Do you have any Experience of being a GM ?

Yes. I've been a GM in 3-4 servers. I always did my job properly. If i remember clearly, I only had 1 mistake. After that mistake, I never did any other mistakes. I've learned a lot of things while i was a GM and I'd like to learn way more things about being a GM Smile.

I hope it was a nice App ;o. It doesn't matter if you guys deny my app. Smile
IGN ; Stephie
Thanks. Very Happy

Stephie

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum