TuMS
Our Main website is TuMS.tk Please log in or register to continue. Dont forget to vote !!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TuMS
Our Main website is TuMS.tk Please log in or register to continue. Dont forget to vote !!
TuMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why i want to be an moderator

Go down

Why i want to be an moderator Empty Why i want to be an moderator

Post  daantjuh3214 Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:28 am

IRL Name:
Alexandra
Character name:
Wassup
What experience you have:
I have been playing maplestory for a long time now and I think I know it inside and out and I'm nice to everyone and I dont talk back. I am a calm player, and i take full responsibility if i do something wrong. Even though I havnt been a gm yet I still know most of the commands.
Why you want to be a gm:
I want to be a gm because I think this server is realy good! I also have alot of good ideas for events. This is also a chance to prove other people that I can be super fun.
What will you do to help:
I will help out the server alot and try to vote everyday so this can be the best server and most fun server ever! I mainly like to help people out, and assist them with their problems. I have lots and lots of fun events in mind.
Why should i choose you:
I can help people and be alot of fun when you get to know me!
Knowledge about Private Servers:
I play on many private servers and they are alot of fun and course i whanna help people out of theyr problems Smile
Contact info:
daantjuh3214@hotmail.com
qxq12345678@hotmail.com
( u will probaly ask urself why daantjuh? Cause my lil bro is named Daniel )

Last edited by daantjuh3214 on Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Ppl saying that i trying too bootlink so editted it)

daantjuh3214

Back to top Go down

Why i want to be an moderator Empty Re: Why i want to be an moderator

Post  daantjuh3214 Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:27 am

Surprised. I heard of som ppl that im trying to bootlink..
well. i dont ^^

daantjuh3214

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum