TuMS
Our Main website is TuMS.tk Please log in or register to continue. Dont forget to vote !!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TuMS
Our Main website is TuMS.tk Please log in or register to continue. Dont forget to vote !!
TuMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David's Co-Owner/Head GM app.

2 posters

Go down

David's Co-Owner/Head GM app. Empty David's Co-Owner/Head GM app.

Post  David Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:38 pm

1 : Why do you want to be a GM in TuMS? I think this server could benefit from me helping out, advertising, and etc... I've actually enjoyed TuMS and I think Tu is great. He's nice and etc... He's like a best friend in RL. Razz

2 : What are you going to do IF/when you become a GM? I would do almost everything I've done when I've became a GM, continuing helping people and keeping the server safe. I'll try my best to do Everything. Smile

3 : What are you going to do when you see a hacker, hacking in front of you? I would do everything I could do to stop the hacker even if it means banning them. Smile. I will try to speak to them and try to stop whatever they are doing wrong or what they are going to do wrong.

4 : Why do you think we should choose you as a GM? I think I handle stuff more maturely than people. If I came across a hacker, I would handle them in a few different ways. While im searching for hackers, I usually collect proof before I ban/jail them. It depends on the situation for me to give warnings or not. If they are doing multiple hacks, dmg hack, fly hack, and etc... I would perma ban them. In another situation, if someone was spamming, or cursing at one of the Staff members, I would immediately Jail them. Smile I mostly talk to people if they've done something wrong. If a Hacker was a friend in Real Life, I Could Easily Talk to them. If His hacking was caused by him being Furious at meh, I would Ban Him Not because he was mad at me,But Because of him hacking.

5 : Give a description of yourself [Personality] In some situations, im lazy. Razz. I've always done my job and I will continue do to so. People say I make friends easily, being a nice person. I think I will enjoy this server as much or even more than I did to others. xD

6 : Do you have any Experience of being a GM?:I actually have been a GM on 3 servers and I owned one. On the Server I owned, After about 6 Months I handed it to a friend. 2 Months later it got a DMCA Letter. I was a GM on my 1st and 2nd servers about a year ago and my 3rd one was about a few weeks ago. I dont have screenies for 2 of the other servers but I have screenies for one. I am currently a Co-Owner on UnPredictableMS.
DominationMS
David's Co-Owner/Head GM app. Maple013 David's Co-Owner/Head GM app. Maple012

UnpredictableMSDavid's Co-Owner/Head GM app. Maple014David's Co-Owner/Head GM app. Maple016

EXTRA

Name:David

Job Applying for:(Head GM, Coder, GM, Event Hosting GM, etc.)Head GM/Co-Admin

How active will you be:I usually play for about 3-4 Hours a Day. During those hours I achieve many things including helping people out, getting more friends, and Advertising Our Server. After summer when school starts, I sometimes stay after for about 1 or 2 hours. I play basically the same times, 3-4 hours. I can go over if I wanted; it’s just that Games aren't my whole life. Razz

Hobbies:
Gaming
BasketBall O_O
Football
I enjoy Playing Tennis, But not Watching it.
Hanging out With People.

Other Comments:My MSN:Dark.Xan@live.com. And Thanks for Reading my App. Very Happy

David

Back to top Go down

David's Co-Owner/Head GM app. Empty Re: David's Co-Owner/Head GM app.

Post  Asian Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:09 pm

Shocked PROOO Good luck, David!
Asian
Asian

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum