TuMS
Our Main website is TuMS.tk Please log in or register to continue. Dont forget to vote !!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TuMS
Our Main website is TuMS.tk Please log in or register to continue. Dont forget to vote !!
TuMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tylers GM app

Go down

Tylers GM app Empty Tylers GM app

Post  Tyler Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:38 pm

1 : Why do you want to be a GM in TuMS?
i wanna be a gm so i may help other ppl im very Very Happy
i also wanna be a gm so i may make ppl happy (not by giving em stuff) etc. tongue
2 : What are you going to do IF/when you become a GM?
i would do what any other (sencible) person would do i would look for hackers ban em host events and help ppl id think of the ppl 1st instead of me
3 : What are you going to do when you see a hacker, hacking in front of you?
id go into hide and watch them for a bit more to make sure there hacking then if they were hacking id ban them Razz
4 : Why do you think we should choose you as a GM?
well i can help any one i can even code a bit so i can help out with that and then u wont have to code. its a win win Very Happy Very Happy
ohh and i also am good at getting ppl on the server without making the rating go down
and i also play way 2 much like way 2 much ive got 3 comps all in diff places with TuMs on it 1.in my basement 2. my dads office 3. office (home office)
5 : Give a description of yourself [Personality]
at most times im silly but remain serios in side
i like computers lol!
my friends love my sence of humour
6 : Do you have any Experience of being a GM ?
i have touns of exp ive been a gm on terroristms heres a link for proof that its a real server
https://tums.darkbb.com/post.forum?mode=newtopic&f=1 btw the server is not mine
1100-story is mine and i was a good gm on it (well thats what the ppl on the server said)
Tu
Admin
Tyler
Tyler

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum