TuMS
Our Main website is TuMS.tk Please log in or register to continue. Dont forget to vote !!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TuMS
Our Main website is TuMS.tk Please log in or register to continue. Dont forget to vote !!
TuMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iEllen - Gm App :D

4 posters

Go down

iEllen - Gm App :D Empty iEllen - Gm App :D

Post  iellenkwon Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:01 am

1 : Why do you want to be a GM in TuMS?
I love Making Enthusiastic Events I Am Always On The Look Out For Notorious And Mischevious Hackers. I Will Never Be Bais To Thoses Who Are Close To Me And Support Only On The Rightful Side. I Would Not Complain About Those Who Are New In TuMS Which Will Be Asking Loads Of Questions , With Any Free Time I will Also Stoned In The Fm To Answer Any Questions.

2 : What are you going to do IF/when you become a GM?
I Belived That Being A Gm Is Not About Banning , Hosting Events , Having Power Or To Be An Attention Seeker In The Game Only. My Number One Priority Will Always Be Respecting The Players , I Also Believe That Gms Are Chosen On Their Capability And Not On Their Popularity. I Will Strongly Agree That A Good Community Like TuMS Should Always Be Full Of Respect. I Can Be Very Patient With The Players And Demostrate How It Is Done If It Is Necessary.

3 : What are you going to do when you see a hacker, hacking in front of you?
Being A GM I Would Never Ban SomeOne for an unreasonable reason But Only Ban Him/Her For An Accurate And appropriate Reasons. Well I Do Know Some Of The Staff In TuMS AndI Would Like To Join Them. I Do Really Enjoy When I Satisfied A Needs Of A Player And Seeing The Players Following The Rules. I Could Also Maintain The Peacful And Respectful Enviroment In TuMS. I Will Consult Any Gm Or Admin Before Making An Imporatant Decision.I Will Do My Best To Make This Server Better. I Think I Will Do A Good Job.

4 : Why do you think we should choose you as a GM?
Despite Players Saying That Being Responsible And Matured is Not Enought To Be A Gm. I Am Creative And Friendly Person. I Am Also Very Socialable And Easy To Be Friends With, I Would Like To Guide And Mix With Players In TuMS Better. My Number One Priority Will Always Be Respecting The Players , I Also Believe That Gms Are Chosen On Their Capability And Not On Their Popularity. I Will Strongly Agree That A Good Community Like TuMS Should Always Be Full Of Respect.

Give a description of yourself [Personality]
I Am A Non-Normal Girl. I Act Very Strange In A Funny/Mysterious Way. I LOVE To Text, Read Books, And Go Shopping. I Love It How People Say ''Thanks'' Or ''Thank You'' To Me. It Makes Me Feel Welcome To Them.

6 : Do you have any Experience of being a GM ?
Yes I Have. -f3-f3-f3-f3- In SlinkyMS (which closed down) And Another Pserver Which I Forgot The Name Of. They Both Closed Down Like 3 Or 4 Months Ago.

''With Great Power Comes With Great Responbility''

Last edited by iellenkwon on Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:05 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mistake :3)

iellenkwon

Back to top Go down

iEllen - Gm App :D Empty Re: iEllen - Gm App :D

Post  CowzGoMoo Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:38 am

hey ur from stickystory
CowzGoMoo
CowzGoMoo

Back to top Go down

iEllen - Gm App :D Empty o.o

Post  iellenkwon Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:59 pm

CowzGoMoo wrote:hey ur from stickystory

say what now? no im not O.o -doesnt even know wat stickystory is-

what IS stickystory? O.o

iellenkwon

Back to top Go down

Post  Teaser Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:49 am

lawl is that sarcasm or a straight out lie ellen?
you do play sticky...
don't lie :/ ily.

Teaser

Back to top Go down

iEllen - Gm App :D Empty lol

Post  iRawrx3 Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:43 am

Teaser wrote:lawl is that sarcasm or a straight out lie ellen?
you do play sticky...
don't lie :/ ily.

lol I bet its sarcasm. A lot of people know Sticky right?...
StickyStory = TuMS worst enemy.
iRawrx3
iRawrx3

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down