TuMS
Our Main website is TuMS.tk Please log in or register to continue. Dont forget to vote !!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TuMS
Our Main website is TuMS.tk Please log in or register to continue. Dont forget to vote !!
TuMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FallenLove's GM Appeal

Go down

FallenLove's GM Appeal Empty FallenLove's GM Appeal

Post  18sebas Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:05 am

1 : Why do you want to be a GM in TuMS?

I wanna be a GM in TuMS as is i believe myself that TuMS is a good server. So i wanna make this chance to be a good GM in a good server.

2 : What are you going to do IF/when you become a GM?

I'll ban all the hacker. Help ppl once they smega or whatever thing to notice GM that they need help. I'll try my very best to solve anything i can. I'll do thing to my limit.

3 : What are you going to do when you see a hacker, hacking in front of you?

I'll online ban. Make sure they wont hack anymore. No matter is my friend or not my friend. Server come 1st.

4 : Why do you think we should choose you as a GM?

Because i'm a person who solve thing by books. Let's say i'm a GM. Even is my friend hacking, i'll just ban they too, It's my job as a GM.

5 : Give a description of yourself [Personality]

I'm a friendly guy. I'm a helpful person. I wont solve thing by violence. Work as a GM is work as a GM. Outside problem is outside problem. i wont drag my emotion to game.

6 : Do you have any Experience of being a GM ?

I have a 4years Gm exp. I'm a hoster myself too. Since i got a 4years gm exp. i believe that i can server this server well as i got a long 4ears of exp being a GM.

Hope u like my GM appeal then give me a chance to serve TuMS.

18sebas

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum