TuMS
Our Main website is TuMS.tk Please log in or register to continue. Dont forget to vote !!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TuMS
Our Main website is TuMS.tk Please log in or register to continue. Dont forget to vote !!
TuMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Asians GM App :)

Go down

Asians GM App :) Empty Asians GM App :)

Post  Asian Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:46 pm

Why do you want to be a GM in TuMS? Because i want to help the ones who are in need and make sure they do the right thing. I will also punish the ones who breaks/does not follow our terms of agreement.

What are you going to do IF/when you become a GM? I will host lots of fun events! Ex: H&S, JQ, T/f, and many more I will also help people and ban hackers. And i will NEVER abuse my GM powers

What are you going to do when you see a hacker, hacking in front of you? Easy, If they've read the rules. It's an automatic ban.

Why do you think we should choose you as a GM? Because i like helping players and i will also help the community grow into the best community. I will also be on forums helping.

Give a description of yourself [Personality] I am a funny person who likes to have fun but i can also get very serious at times when a person's doing something wrong like hacking and ect. I also like helping people.

Do you have any Experience of being a GM ? Oh yes. I have been a GM in DevilSourceMs.

What if you see someone harrassing another? (Question i made up myself) . I would either jail him or give them a warning depending on how they are harrassing. Like if they're ksing. I'll just give them a warning. But if they force one to give/do stuff for them then i think its not acceptable ><''.
Thanks for taking the time to read my GM App Razz

Proof: Asians GM App :) Maple018

Note: DevilSourceMs shut down recently.

Last edited by Asian on Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Asian
Asian

Back to top Go down

Asians GM App :) Empty Re: Asians GM App :)

Post  Asian Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:06 pm

Um it's okay if you don't accept me cus of my age xDD
Asian
Asian

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum