TuMS
Our Main website is TuMS.tk Please log in or register to continue. Dont forget to vote !!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TuMS
Our Main website is TuMS.tk Please log in or register to continue. Dont forget to vote !!
TuMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[GM APP] Miloxydia

Go down

[GM APP] Miloxydia Empty [GM APP] Miloxydia

Post  lufooo Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:16 pm

1 : Why do you want to be a GM in TuMS? I would like to become a GM in TuMS because i have been relatively bored these last few weeks with nothing to do, and i would like to contribute some of my time to a community such as the one i am at.
2 : What are you going to do IF/when you become a GM? Sit around in the FM helping people and looking for hackers. That's pretty much what you do as a GM.
3 : What are you going to do when you see a hacker, hacking in front of you? Depending on the hacks, either warn them or ban them. If they're using moonwalk hacks or something like that I'm gonna warn them. But stuff like damage hacks, VAC, UFJ, No Breath, etc.... If they fail to turn of the hacks after the warning i will immediately ban them.
4 : Why do you think we should choose you as a GM? Because i spend a lot of time online, Have a lot of experience, Am a pretty nice guy, and Understand what being a GM is.
5 : Give a description of yourself [Personality]. Nice, Responsible, Funny, Respectful, Funny guy.
6 : Do you have any Experience of being a GM? I have experience as a GM on HermsMS, ProdigieMS, SynsMS,and LightMS. I have experience as an admin on TropixStory, and ProZStyleMS.

lufooo

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum