TuMS
Our Main website is TuMS.tk Please log in or register to continue. Dont forget to vote !!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TuMS
Our Main website is TuMS.tk Please log in or register to continue. Dont forget to vote !!
TuMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

unban fatbop

2 posters

Go down

unban fatbop Empty unban fatbop

Post  Fatbop Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:52 pm

Last night my little brother logged on a spare account i made (i write down all my accounts on a piece of paper i keep next to my desk), created characters named "nagger", and "nagger2", and was banned for spamming monsters in fm22. i was sleeping and didnt know this was happening.

since then, i have changed the password to his computer, and my brother can nolonger access TuMS.

I really don't think it should be an IP ban, because that punishes me aswell. you can simply delete the spare account i made, so the "nagger" characters are deleted. and unblock my IP address.

i was really enjoying this server, and id hate to have to find another one, cause it just wont be the same.

please unban me, i was an active, fun, friendly member of the server, and i shouldn't be punished because of my stupid little brother.

Fatbop

Back to top Go down

unban fatbop Empty Re: unban fatbop

Post  OhanaObama Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:45 am

So that time u asked me why i gay with man is ur bro? o.O

OhanaObama

Back to top Go down

Post  Fatbop Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:15 am

OhanaObama wrote:So that time u asked me why i gay with man is ur bro? o.O

no, that was me. i thought it was funny. lol. no offense to you. you were just the butt of my joke. my apologies.

Fatbop

Back to top Go down

Post  OhanaObama Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:38 am

Who's the head then.

OhanaObama

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down