TuMS
Our Main website is TuMS.tk Please log in or register to continue. Dont forget to vote !!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TuMS
Our Main website is TuMS.tk Please log in or register to continue. Dont forget to vote !!
TuMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fatbop's GM application

Go down

Fatbop's GM application Empty Fatbop's GM application

Post  Fatbop Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:45 pm

1 : Why do you want to be a GM in TuMS?

i guess i want to be a gm in TuMS because ive already done everything i want to do as a regular player, so im striving for that "more". also cause doing events, and helping people is pretty fun.

2 : What are you going to do IF/when you become a GM?

help people out, help you with the server stuff if you need it, and give you my ideas to make the server better. basically, be a GM.

3 : What are you going to do when you see a hacker, hacking in front of you?

ban-hammer. 'nuff said.

4 : Why do you think we should choose you as a GM?

because i have experience in making servers and being a GM. i know the commands, and how to use them. and im not just some guy on the server that got a million rebirths or whatever, im an experienced player, who just happens to have prior GM experience.

5 : Give a description of yourself [Personality]

im a laid back, funloving guy. thats why i play videogames. fun, and instant gratification. im a very well educated 15 year old, and im very mature for my age. overall, im a great choice. hah.

6 : Do you have any Experience of being a GM ?

yes i do. ive made my own maplestory private server, and was am a GM for my friend's private server (if im accepted as a GM for this server id quit the other server so i have more time to moderate and make the game fun). other than that, ive made World of Warcraft private servers and been a GM in those.

after all of that, you should see, im a great choice. but if you choose someone else, no big deal, i'll continue to play on the server as usual. thanks for making it.

Fatbop

Back to top Go down