TuMS
Our Main website is TuMS.tk Please log in or register to continue. Dont forget to vote !!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TuMS
Our Main website is TuMS.tk Please log in or register to continue. Dont forget to vote !!
TuMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Allstar's GM Application.

Go down

Allstar's GM Application. Empty Allstar's GM Application.

Post  allstar Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:52 pm

Red color : Answers.
1 : Why do you want to be a GM in TuMS?

I[color=red] would like to be a GM in TuMS because I Think I am responsible, trustworthy, and also loyalty and to be a GM in a great server for Version 55's

2 : What are you going to do IF/when you become a GM?

I will try to make this private server TuMS a very popular server, add videos on youtube which i have 200 Subs there, Ban hackers, make this server a nice server, do alot of GM Event's if any GM's cant do it, be a very Helpful GM!

3 : What are you going to do when you see a hacker, hacking in front of you?

When I see a hacker I will definitely ban that hacker because isn't this server supposed to be a fun server? And level up faster, chat with ur friends? Not hacking. I will be responsible for all my acts.

4 : Why do you think we should choose you as a GM?

I think you should choose me as a GM because I'm a very nice, responsible, helpful, not a slacker GM, goes on everyday if becomes a GM, not inconsiderate, I help anyone.

5 : Give a description of yourself [Personality]

I am a straight and B+ student I never ever fight with people randomly if they do something bad at me I would just ignore the person, I am not a no life who is addicted to the computer and TuMS but I am addicted to TuMS =D lols. I always finish my homework then play my computer, I would listen to the owner of this server and any of the TuMS players.
6 : Do you have any Experience of being a GM ?

Yes, I do have experience of being a GM because, I had made my own V.55 Server and my friend made a V.62 server called: MMS/MeteorMS, and when i have became a GM in a private server they tell me: Nice Job! Thx for helping! Great Guy! and such.
And Also here is a video in my GM Time at MeteorMS.

And my in- game name is Allstar.
Thank You For Your Time GM's.

allstar

Back to top Go down