TuMS
Our Main website is TuMS.tk Please log in or register to continue. Dont forget to vote !!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TuMS
Our Main website is TuMS.tk Please log in or register to continue. Dont forget to vote !!
TuMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dave's GM Application

Go down

Dave's GM Application Empty Dave's GM Application

Post  Dave Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:10 am

1 : Why do you want to be a GM in TuMS?
I want to experience the game more and get to know the community
2 : What are you going to do IF/when you become a GM?
I'll probably check out the world and see what's different and see if I have any suggestions, other than that, I'll probably just talk to other people and see if I'm any help in informations
3 : What are you going to do when you see a hacker, hacking in front of you?
Well, I'll jail her/him first and tell her/him to stop hacking. If he/she agrees, I'll unjail her/him but 100% following her/him in hide to see if there any sign of hacks. If they continue, I'll ban. Everyone deserve a second chance =]
4 : Why do you think we should choose you as a GM?
I have never experience GM job and I know I can't be the best there is and I just joined recently, so if I'm wasn't picked, I will try again next time.
5 : Give a description of yourself [Personality]
I'm a simple person. I like to have fun and joke around. When time comes, I will be serious. I don't like to brag and I also don't like braggers. Sushi and cookies ftw =3
6 : Do you have any Experience of being a GM ?
I don't have experience as a GM but I have know many GMs and I have helped them in their place while they are busy. I know most of the GM commands from them talking about it and stuff.

Dave

https://www.youtube.com/user/GodlyRunical6

Back to top Go down