TuMS
Our Main website is TuMS.tk Please log in or register to continue. Dont forget to vote !!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TuMS
Our Main website is TuMS.tk Please log in or register to continue. Dont forget to vote !!
TuMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FallenAngel's Gm Application

Go down

FallenAngel's Gm Application Empty FallenAngel's Gm Application

Post  FallenAngel Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:25 am

1 : Why do you want to be a GM in TuMS?
I believe that this server has great potential and is quite fun in many aspects i luv the people they are nice and kind and i want to be a gm to be just like them i want to support and help this server grow into an amazing private server and to help those that need help with the server and to be there for all those who need me or need help ill do my duty to its very fullest and will not give up until the problem or question is answered or until i have fully helped the person
2 : What are you going to do IF/when you become a GM?
I will help newcomers/existing players get used to the game and help them with whatever is needed and like i said i will not give up until my duty has been done
3 : What are you going to do when you see a hacker, hacking in front of you?
i will either jail them or bann them depending on the level of the hack but first i would try my best to attempt to get ahold Of the admin and ask him what he wants done about the hacker and do his order to the point lol im sorry to sound so uptight but im trying to be very serious about this im really a fun loving guy lol
4 : Why do you think we should choose you as a GM?
Because i will do my best to make this server the best i will advertise and will have many ppl join cuz just like the admin i want this server to thrive and be amazing and to have fun while doing so and will help the players to have an enjoyable experience on TuMS but if not accepted as a gm i will continue to respect the admin and the gms to my fullest and still have fun in the server being a gm is not everything in a server its about having fun not control yes being a gm would make me very happy but not everyone gets accepted and i can accept that if im not accepted
5 : Give a description of yourself [Personality]
My personality...
well umm i guess ill give u my name too lol
Name- John
my personality is unique lol because i love to have fun and enjoy games cuz like alot of people im a game addict lol i love to have fun and enjoy the many new people i meet on games i can provide enthusiasm and can be very funny im like a joker lol
but i can also be very serious when needed as well such as if i become gm i would have to be serious about hackers and do the proper thing as a gm should do
6 : Do you have any Experience of being a GM ? LoL OMG i have uber amounts of experience
{admin} of FallenAngel Story until nexon closed
{co-owner} of ILuvCookiesMS
{gm} of extravegencems v62
{gm} of aznms
{gm} elementstory
{gm} angerfistms
yep i think thats all of the servers lol so plz consider me becoming a gm it would mean alot but yea if i dont be gm im cool w it
well talk to me in game to whoever is reading this cuz im really a fun loving guy and ud really like mee if u get to know me and talk or if u wanna no more about me just mssg me in game id be happy to talk or answer questions lol

Last edited by FallenAngel on Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:18 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Wanted to make a neater more organized app)

FallenAngel

Back to top Go down