TuMS
Our Main website is TuMS.tk Please log in or register to continue. Dont forget to vote !!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TuMS
Our Main website is TuMS.tk Please log in or register to continue. Dont forget to vote !!
TuMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IceCream's GM Application

2 posters

Go down

IceCream's GM Application Empty IceCream's GM Application

Post  LovelyRomance Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:30 pm

<P><FONT color=black>1 : Why do you want to be a GM in TuMS?</FONT> </P>
<P><FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #1a1a1a" color=red>&nbsp;</FONT></P>
<P><FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #1a1a1a" color=#ff0000>I want to be a GM on TuMS so I can help new people who joined TuMS. Also, I will help code if needed. I will follow all rules, even if changed, it will be followed at all time by me. </FONT><BR></P>
<P><FONT color=black>2 : What are you going to do IF/when you bec</FONT><FONT color=black>ome a GM?</FONT></P>
<P><FONT color=#000000></FONT>&nbsp;</P>
<P><FONT color=red>I will as said, help the new people who join TuMS, and do as what you want me to do. I will follow every command you tell me. </FONT></P>
<P><FONT color=#ff0000></FONT>&nbsp;</P>
<P><FONT color=#ff0000><FONT color=black>3 : What are you going to do when you see a hacker, hacking in front of you?</FONT> </FONT></P>
<P><FONT color=red>If I see a hacker right infront of me, I will screenshot them to see if they are really hacking, but in other words... Instant ban. :], but when they get away.. I'm responsible for the getaway, and I'll accept every punishment you give me. </FONT></P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P><FONT color=#ff0000><FONT color=black>4 : Why do you think we should choose you as a GM?</FONT> </FONT></P>
<P><FONT color=#ff0000>I'm sure you&nbsp;should pick me as a GM because I'm very responsible, and will help the server with a lot of events every maybe 30-60 minutes, for the fun of the players around me. I'll answer every single smega question before they know it. </FONT></P>
<P><FONT color=red><FONT color=black>5 : Give a description of yourself [Personality]</FONT> </FONT></P>
<P><FONT color=red>I am a 14 aged guy. I like sports, especially basketball. I always go to the park and play a few hours. I am a Straight A student, but mostly goes on the computer because I'm kind of a computer freak... Anyways, I love to cook and I would take care of my dog.( As walking and playing with it in the park.) </FONT></P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P><FONT color=black>6 : Do you have any Experience of being a GM ?</FONT></P>
<P><FONT color=red>I am a little experience. I have been a GM on astory (shutted down)</FONT></P>
<P><FONT color=#ff0000>Hope I'll get it! Thanks! Very Happy</FONT></P>

LovelyRomance

Back to top Go down

IceCream's GM Application Empty Re: IceCream's GM Application

Post  iRawrx3 Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:35 am

LovelyRomance wrote:<P><FONT color=black>1 : Why do you want to be a GM in TuMS?</FONT> </P>
<P><FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #1a1a1a" color=red>&nbsp;</FONT></P>
<P><FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #1a1a1a" color=#ff0000>I want to be a GM on TuMS so I can help new people who joined TuMS. Also, I will help code if needed. I will follow all rules, even if changed, it will be followed at all time by me. </FONT><BR></P>
<P><FONT color=black>2 : What are you going to do IF/when you bec</FONT><FONT color=black>ome a GM?</FONT></P>
<P><FONT color=red>I will as said, help the new people who join TuMS, and do as what you want me to do. I will follow every command you tell me. </FONT></P>
<P><FONT color=#ff0000><FONT color=black>3 : What are you going to do when you see a hacker, hacking in front of you?</FONT> </FONT></P>
<P><FONT color=red>If I see a hacker right infront of me, I will screenshot them to see if they are really hacking, but in other words... Instant ban. :], but when they get away.. I'm responsible for the getaway, and I'll accept every punishment you give me. </FONT></P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P><FONT color=#ff0000><FONT color=black>4 : Why do you think we should choose you as a GM?</FONT> </FONT></P>
<P><FONT color=#ff0000>I'm sure you&nbsp;should pick me as a GM because I'm very responsible, and will help the server with a lot of events every maybe 30-60 minutes, for the fun of the players around me. I'll answer every single smega question before they know it. </FONT></P>
<P><FONT color=red><FONT color=black>5 : Give a description of yourself [Personality]</FONT> </FONT></P>
<P><FONT color=red>I am a 14 aged guy. I like sports, especially basketball. I always go to the park and play a few hours. I am a Straight A student, but mostly goes on the computer because I'm kind of a computer freak... Anyways, I love to cook and I would take care of my dog.( As walking and playing with it in the park.) </FONT></P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P><FONT color=black>6 : Do you have any Experience of being a GM ?</FONT></P>
<P><FONT color=red>I am a little experience. I have been a GM on astory (shutted down)</FONT></P>
<P><FONT color=#ff0000>Hope I'll get it! Thanks! Very Happy</FONT></P>

hey.. this is really hard to read because of the.. <P><FONT color=#ff0000> stuff. How about trying to preview and seeing your mistakes before u post them? I really think you should rewrite this app. Really hard to read. >-<
iRawrx3
iRawrx3

Back to top Go down