TuMS
Our Main website is TuMS.tk Please log in or register to continue. Dont forget to vote !!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TuMS
Our Main website is TuMS.tk Please log in or register to continue. Dont forget to vote !!
TuMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Al3x's GM Application~

Go down

Al3x's GM Application~ Empty Al3x's GM Application~

Post  Al3x Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:43 am

This is my GM Application.(obviously Lol :3)

1:I want to be a gm because i want to enjoy the experience of becoming a gm instead of playing just a normal player.
2:I will help players and make TuMs as enjoyable as i can and help with/make events.
3:take a pic of it (if i can) or immediately ban him/her without any hesitation.
4:I think u should choose me because i have played maple for about 3 and a half years and private servers for about 1 year or so, and i have alot of experience in both maples, and i really want to take my maple experience to the next level.
5:Im a fun, enjoyable person who tutors like...50 people at my school( helping is just something i do for a living), and i dont really have much of a temper, i do whatever i can to help most people who i like, and even those i dont, and im a very welcoming person, so to speak.
6:No i dont, which i think should be another reason y u should make me a gm, because i have been playing maple just normal and then finally with a little handicap in private servers ( alot of servers), and i think i could do alot for TuMs...(as much as i can) ( And Rawr, i have talked to some of my friends who are currently gm's in BounceMs and Alex in BankaiMs about being a gm before, so i do kinda understand wut its like to be a gm.)

Alex

P.S. I really do hope i become a gm ( hopefully there are slots open) and if i do i will do my best to make TuMs as enjoyable as i alone can.No doubt about it.

Al3x

Back to top Go down