TuMS
Our Main website is TuMS.tk Please log in or register to continue. Dont forget to vote !!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TuMS
Our Main website is TuMS.tk Please log in or register to continue. Dont forget to vote !!
TuMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iSparkle - GM Application

Go down

iSparkle - GM Application Empty iSparkle - GM Application

Post  Phil2855 Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:57 pm

1 : Why do you want to be a GM in TuMS?
The reason I want to become a GM in TuMS is because I think it would be a good opportunity to learn more things about MapleStory, I also believe I could bring good things to your server and I could help many people.

2 : What are you going to do IF/when you become a GM?
If I become a GM I would love to make fun events for people. I would also like to help with any people that happen to occur. I'd also like to have a fair say in what decisions the server makes.

3 : What are you going to do when you see a hacker, hacking in front of you?
If I suspected someone in front of me was hacking I would ask if they were,because you can't assume they are, it could be lag or I could be completely wrong. I would want them to argue their point and if they have to be banned I would 100% agree.

4 : Why do you think we should choose you as a GM?
I think you should choose me as a GM because I have many ideas to improve the server and I am a good person to get along with. I am very observant and would try my absolute hardest to fix problems.

5 : Give a description of yourself [Personality]
I am a friendly, easy to get along with person. I am broad minded and will try new things. I love too play Maplestory and would get on everyday. I make mistakes (who doesn't) and try to fix them and if I was wrong I would apologize and get things back to normal. I also ask many questions a day, so I learn things quickly.

6 : Do you have any Experience of being a GM ?
I have been a GM in my friends server. Although it wasn't introduced to the world, I still learnt the commands the GM's use and need. I have also talked to many GM's and learnt things from them.
Phil2855
Phil2855

Back to top Go down