TuMS
Our Main website is TuMS.tk Please log in or register to continue. Dont forget to vote !!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TuMS
Our Main website is TuMS.tk Please log in or register to continue. Dont forget to vote !!
TuMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teaser's GM Application =]

2 posters

Go down

Teaser's GM Application =] Empty Teaser's GM Application =]

Post  Teaser Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:11 pm

1 : Why do you want to be a GM in TuMS?
I want to be a GM in TuMS simply because it's a great server. I've always thought that Private Servers with small communities were no fun, but this server proved me wrong. Even though the community isn't that big, the players are friendly and there certainly is a potential for expansion. Also, I want to be GM here because I think I can handle the responsibility and because I want to experience new things (Yup, GMship would be new to me). I believe I have some of the qualities a GM should have; I've only played for several days and I've helped quite a few newcomers.

2 : What are you going to do IF/when you become a GM?
Well firstly I'd learn the commands and such. I'm pretty familiar with TuMS' system now so answering players' questions shouldn't be a problem. I would help them if they need it and provide entertainment by hosting events. And of course, I would keep a look out for hackers. Basically, if there's a problem, I'll be there. ;]

3 : What are you going to do when you see a hacker, hacking in front of you?
1. I'd make sure they were hacking
2. If they were, banhammer =3

4 : Why do you think we should choose you as a GM?
I think you should choose me because I think I'd make a great GM if I am given the opportunity. I am inexperienced, but there's always a first time for everything, and I hope you let me have this chance. I would love to stay in this server longer, but I I've accomplished most of the things I want to do here. If given the placement, I'd most probably remain here for some time.

5 : Give a description of yourself [Personality]
My name's Joanna, and I'm a responsible, trustworthy and caring person. I can be hyperactive at times, but serious too, if the situation calls for it. I love making new friends and meeting new people, and definitely having a laugh. Lol. I'm a high achiever and I put a great deal of effort in everything. I do well academically and I lovelove sport. I'm always up for a challenge. =D

6 : Do you have any Experience of being a GM?
No, not really anyway. I was a GM in my friend's beta private server ages ago but that's about it. I have never applied to become GM; this would be my first ever GM Application. I would be completely new to this but am eager to learn. But besides that, I've played GMS and Private Servers for 3+ years in total, so I have much familiarity with the gameplay. And having played so many different Private Servers, I am sure to have suggestions for this one.

---
Thank you for reading and giving me this opportunity [=

Teaser

Back to top Go down

Teaser's GM Application =] Empty Re: Teaser's GM Application =]

Post  daantjuh3214 Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:08 am

Hey Teaser ^^
Didnt know u whas chinese
Sexy>.>
Good Application
I hope u become MOD^^

daantjuh3214