TuMS
Our Main website is TuMS.tk Please log in or register to continue. Dont forget to vote !!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TuMS
Our Main website is TuMS.tk Please log in or register to continue. Dont forget to vote !!
TuMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-Latino's GM Application-

Go down

-Latino's GM Application- Empty -Latino's GM Application-

Post  gogoco123 Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:18 am

Latino's GM Application

1 : Why do you want to be a GM in TuMS?
I want to become a GM for the fact that I hate hackers. (Who hacks on a private server...pretty dumb). Also because the I like the community and its very friendly. Also want to keep community to safe from those who wants to ruin it.

2 : What are you going to do IF/when you become a GM?
I'll get myself working, learning everything there is to know about being a GM. Start by helping the community and help it grow.

3 : What are you going to do when you see a hacker, hacking in front of you?
I'll seek for some evidence, so there is no fault accusation, and then ban him/her.

4 : Why do you think we should choose you as a GM?
I'm reliable person when it comes to being active on MapleStory. Also I am responsible, and trustworthy. Although I have never been a GM, I sure hope to be giving the opportunity to be one.

5 : Give a description of yourself [Personality]
I am a very random person, just finish high school with okay marks. I very active on online games, but mainly MapleStory or on Xbox 360. I like to get along with people, as well as make more new friends.

6 : Do you have any Experience of being a GM ?
No, not really but I did set up my own private server for fun. Only was for myself and my brother, but I shut it down long time ago.

-Latino-
gogoco123
gogoco123

Back to top Go down