TuMS
Our Main website is TuMS.tk Please log in or register to continue. Dont forget to vote !!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TuMS
Our Main website is TuMS.tk Please log in or register to continue. Dont forget to vote !!
TuMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tash's GM application.

Go down

Tash's GM application. Empty Tash's GM application.

Post  Tash Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:07 am

1 : Why do you want to be a GM in TuMS?
I'd like to be a gm because i think that TuMS is a fun and friendly server with many different aspects that can be enjoyed in it. I also would like to share my knowledge with other people and help them learn new things and also help them through any misunderstandings.

2 : What are you going to do IF/when you become a GM?
When i become a gm i will defintely help anyone at all times if they are new, stuck or receive any problems. I will also keep people entertained and happy. Helping people is one of my main goals. I'd also like too host events and post new ideas to help this server grow.

3 : What are you going to do when you see a hacker, hacking in front of you?
When i see a hacker hacking infront of me i will tell them to stop, if they do not ill tell them how stupid they are and dc and ban them immediately.

4 : Why do you think we should choose you as a GM?
I think you should choose me as a gm because i am responsible and make sure all actions i take are reasonable and smart. Also i can be helpful and i'm a quite active user.

5 : Give a description of yourself [Personality]
I'm from Australia and i'm asian. I enjoy playing maple i can be funny and i'm quite bubbly.

6 : Do you have any Experience of being a GM ?
I have made my own maplestory and also had experience as a gm in 1 other maplestory. I have access to a gm handbook and codes to items.

THANKYOU, tash
xo.

Tash

Back to top Go down