TuMS
Our Main website is TuMS.tk Please log in or register to continue. Dont forget to vote !!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TuMS
Our Main website is TuMS.tk Please log in or register to continue. Dont forget to vote !!
TuMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iStyles gm application

Go down

iStyles gm application Empty iStyles gm application

Post  lazydarkness Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:48 pm

Name:

jonathan

iStyle

Position:GM/Admin

How Long you play maple:

I have been playing MapleStory for a few years, but I won't how many due to many answers describing them to be not specified correctly. I have been playing since the BETA days, when I first became my first class: Magician. I grew until, this day, that's why I love MapleStory.

Experience on GM?:

My experiences as a GM , can particularly range, as I have many experiences, in GM-hood. I have a complete understanding of the commands, and can assist with player problems, and anything else particular. I can also patrol the server every once in a while, to check up on suspicious, and intimate work, done by hackers. This issue, must not be put down, as hackers prevent the server from progressing, and can malfunctions in the system.

During my stay in previous servers, such as EternalMS, a once respected server, and AussieMS, a close friend's server apparently, I have learned different things, which could support my work, and have noticed in some GM's, which can make them go ridiculously rude, and obnoxious.This can lead to corruption, and ruin the server's reputation, which I have experienced the pain before, with EternalMS.

If So Name them:
iStylems(owner)
cancelms(coder)
amstory(coder/co-owner)
Brotherhoodms(coder)
dantestory(owner)
superkrazyms(GM)
Aussiems(co-owner)
EternalMs(gm)
TiosMs(gm)
Tuddyms(gm)
And about 5 more i cant remember that have been shut down.
Why Would i pick you in my staff?:

You should choose me because, as a ex-member of the GM team of DudeMS, I will hereby pledge my loyalty, and complete potential, to the services attained, and will make sure my job will be done. With my contribution, you can expect a well advised community, and keeping it under control with full respect. I will also make sure each player will enjoy, and benefit from there time here, so they will come back in the future, with friends/families. I will also be persuading others to vote, and keep our server in the top ranks, and also donate for the benefits given. If something is urgent, which is related to the server, I will make sure that is the top priority first done, before anything else(except Family XD), as this could risk everything.

What you will do for the server?:

As contribution to the community, and server, I will conduct research and new solutions which can prosper, in keeping the server lag free. I usually look at others opinion's and base my idea off that. The one's that are complained more often, usually come first. I can also regularly keep the server advertised on various popular forums, and make sure the server is voted on a daily basis.

More Stuff To Tell..

That's pretty much everything, I have to say. I hope you enjoyed reading it.

Can you code: yes and i am very skilled XD !!

If u saw a hacker what would u do:talk to them and depending on what hack i would chose punishment

What would you do if you saw a gm Abusing their Power:i would report it to the higher rank than him

lazydarkness

Back to top Go down