TuMS
Our Main website is TuMS.tk Please log in or register to continue. Dont forget to vote !!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TuMS
Our Main website is TuMS.tk Please log in or register to continue. Dont forget to vote !!
TuMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Legend]Gm Application

Go down

[Legend]Gm Application Empty [Legend]Gm Application

Post  legend Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:00 pm

1 : Why do you want to be a GM in TuMS?
I really want to gain more GM experience, it seems fun, and I'm active a lot. I am very friendly to everybody. I will follow all of the rules. I shall ban any hacker.

2 : What are you going to do IF/when you become a GM?
Create event like Hide-and-Seek (I go to a map, and people try to find which map I'm on. I give them hints. Whoever finds me first gets the prize.), Trivia Quizzes (I ask random trivia questions, with 1 point for every answer right. Whoever has the most points at the end of 25 questions gets the prize.), and PVP Challenge (A group of people and I go onto a certain map. PVP works there. They don't kill each other. Instead, I try to kill them, and they run away. Last one standing gets the prize.)Maintain peace in the server and Try my best to make this server as fun as possible

3 : What are you going to do when you see a hacker, hacking in front of you?
Instant ban them

4 : Why do you think we should choose you as a GM?
I have gain some experience being a Gm in other server and i have play many private server

5 : Give a description of yourself [Personality]
I love Music and Gaming
I don't get angry much. Only to people who are really trying to piss me off, like beggars and stalkers.

6 : Do you have any Experience of being a GM ?
Yes i have being a Gm before

legend

Back to top Go down