TuMS
Our Main website is TuMS.tk Please log in or register to continue. Dont forget to vote !!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TuMS
Our Main website is TuMS.tk Please log in or register to continue. Dont forget to vote !!
TuMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jello's Gm Application

Go down

Jello's Gm Application Empty Jello's Gm Application

Post  Jello Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:30 am

Why Would You Like To Be A Gm.
Id Like To Become A Gm To Creat A Better Envitement I Used To Own The Server Harums Until I Shut It Off I Am A Well Experienced Game Master.I Can Provide ALL Maps ALL Monsters ALL Items Pretty Much Anything. I Can Also Ask Friends To Join/Create Banners For The Web Site.

How Long Would You Play TuMS?
I Would Play As Long As Possible Probably 1-3 Hours Or More Per Day Depending On My Scedule. I Love To Help People And I Have A Great Personality I Love To Get New Freinds.

How Will I Affect The Server?
I Will Try My Best To Rid Of Hackers Hosters Telling People To Dispose Of Our Website And Go To Ours I Love Teach People How To Play.

How Will I Help The GMS?
I Will Help The Gms If They Need Guids/Handbooks Or Help With The Server Like changing The Exp Meso Rate And Others I Can Also Teach People How To Create Their Own Private Server So We Can Merge Servers When They Become Non-Hamachi

Where Will I Be Most Of Times?
Obviously Hideing In The Fm Or Fm 22 Looking For Hackers, Monster Maps, Beginner Places, Henesys Hg1 Are The Places Known Where Hackers Are Known To Hack As.

How Can I Contribute To The Server?
i Will Be The Best I Can Be To Help People Even If Its Minor Issues Ill Try To Be There On The Spot. No Matter What The Trouble Is
I Will Try To Help If Its Hamachi Or Others.

: What are you going to do when you see a hacker, hacking in front of you?
If i see a hacker I Will Immideatly Ban Them No Matter What They Say There Is No Reason To Hack In A Private Server. (HACKERS ISNT EXTRA EXP ENOUGH DONT RUIN IT.)

Jello

Back to top Go down